Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ethical Leadership

My Personal Code of Ethics: 
     I will strive to emulate the example Jesus Christ set in all of the ethical choices that I make. I will cultivate a love of humankind and I will respect each individual as the child of God that they are. I will express my love for others through selfless service and I will extend grace to others because Christ has so willingly offered me His divine help. I believe that the most important people in my life are my family and I will only make those choices which support the potential of my eternal family. I will gain these attributes of love and respect through being exactly obedient to the teachings of Jesus Christ. I know that He will lead me by the hand in making ethical decisions as I am humble and recognize that my life is in the hands of my Savior. In every choice I make, I will strive to lead myself and others to the true happiness that the Gospel brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment