Friday, February 10, 2012

Utilizing Strengths and Weaknesses

1. Give an example of when you have utilized a strength or weakness in your role (you or someone else).
     I have the strength of remembering details that need to be accomplished. This helps me in various aspects in my role as Service Squad program director. I'm able to remember details that need to be discussed during stewardship meetings. I also am able to remember everything that we need to talk about with my committee during Service Squad. I can remember which forms we need to fill out, such as EAFs or meal docs. Remember the details is important in order to be completely organized and on top of things.

2. Think about the strengths of your GPT and how they are working to better your results.
     My Group Project Team has many strengths. Each person contributes something to our group. Cameron is very knowledgeable about business aspects and he is extremely innovative. Matzen is good at delegating responsibility and in taking action. Josh is very creative and is good at coming up with smart ideas. Skyler is good at brainstorming and his soft-spoken manner draws the group together. Everybody's combined strengths compensate for our individual weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment